Are you considering:
- Refurbishing an ICT suite?
- Installing a new wireless network?
- Refreshing all your ICT?
- The ICT in new school building?
- Implementing BYOD?
Whatever your ICT project, managing it can be extremely time consuming and distract senior leaders away from other important roles.
Telios have experience gained from managing a wide range of ICT projects in schools:
- Specifying ICT requirements of a new school building, selecting a supplier and managing the installation and commissioning process
- Installation of new whiteboards throughout an existing school building
- Installation of whole-school wireless network
- Several mobile ICT projects
- Supporting the selection and implementation of complete ICT solutions in a number of new BSF schools
Our staff are trained and accredited in the Prince2 project management methodology and understand the need of schools for a project implementation that has no disruptive impact on learning. We can provide advice on specifying an ICT solution, selecting suppliers, and managing the implementation process from start to finish. We can support your project planning and implementation or provide a full project management service for your ICT project no matter how large or how small.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.