Are you considering:
- Refurbishing an ICT suite?
- Installing a new wireless network?
- Refreshing all your ICT?
- The ICT in new school building?
- Implementing BYOD?
Whatever your ICT project, managing it can be extremely time consuming and distract senior leaders away from other important roles.
I have experience gained from managing a wide range of ICT projects in schools:
- DfE-funded new build school projects: complete IT project management from design to delivery.
- New builds and refurbishments: specifying ICT requirements, selecting a supplier and managing the installation and commissioning process
- Installation of new whiteboards throughout an existing school building
- Installation of whole-school wireless network
- Supporting the selection and implementation of complete ICT solutions in a number of new BSF schools
I am trained and accredited in the Prince2 project management methodology and understand the need for a project implementation that has no disruptive impact on learning.
I can provide advice on specifying an ICT solution, selecting suppliers, and managing the implementation process from start to finish.
I can support your project planning and implementation or provide a full project management service for your ICT project no matter how large or how small.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.