Many schools and academies are implementing iOS* technology in clusters or throughout the school. Some schools have found iOS to be a highly effective platform for delivering engaging and transforming learning. Other schools have experienced difficulties implementing this technology successfully. Some of the issues that need to be considered are:
- Purchasing, distributing and managing apps
- Internet and firewall settings
- Transferring work and files from students’ devices to staff and vice-versa
- Integration with learning platforms
- E-safety concerns
- Acceptable use in school and at home
- Affordability and sustainability
- Maintenance and managing repairs
- Staff training
- Integration with curriculum plans
Telios have experience gained in supporting a number of BSF new schools in implementing iOS technology in various ways. We can provide advice, support and training to avoid common pitfalls and ensure your iOS platform delivers concrete learning gains, has impact across the whole curriculum, and is sustainable in the long term.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
* ‘iOS’ is © Apple Corporation