‘360 Degree Safe’ is the new e-safety review tool from the South West Grid for Learning.
Nationally recognised and the winner of awards from BETT, Nominet and ISPA, ‘360 Degree Safe’ is free to use and is intended to help schools review their e-safety policy and practice. It provides:
- Information and stimulus that can influence the production or review of e-safety policies and develop good practice.
- A process for identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Opportunities for commitment and involvement from the whole school.
- A continuum for schools to discuss how they might move from a basic level provision for e-safety to practice that is aspirational and innovative.
As schools progress through the review tool, the following certificates and awards can be achieved to indicate progress:
- Certificate of Commitment: demonstrating a commitment to reviewing e-safety
- Certificate of Progress: recognition for commitment to developing e-safety
- E-Safety Mark: accreditation of good practise in e-safety policy and procedures
For more information about ‘360 Degree Safe’ and the E-Safety Mark go to www.360safe.org.uk.
Download a flyer here.
Telios can provide the following services to develop and support e-safety and to help your staff and students become confident and safe when using ICT:
- Support in achieving the E-Safety Mark, by providing an e-safety audit visit.
- Training in e-safety for staff, governors or parents.
Interested in an e-safety audit or in training? Please complete our enquiry form.